Over the years Fi EXHAUST has grown internationally and connected with many car enthusiasts passionate about aftermarket modifications and making their cars sound better with a pronounced Fi EXHAUST sporty note. And in this 2022 calendar we feature some of these builds that show off personality and creativity of their owners.
Each month features 1 unique Fi community member's car build and includes a list of modifications done to the car and quote from the car owners themselves about inspirations behind the spec and other thoughts that went into completing the build.
WE WISH YOU LOUDER AND GREATER EXPERIENCES FOR 2022.
1. @RichardAldridge5 Mercedes-AMG C257 CLS 53 (📷 @mjphotographic.co.uk )
2. @Simonc104 LB-WORKS Lamborghini Huracan (📷 @qu1ckworks )
3. @Niko0813 LB-WORKS Nissan GT-R R35 type 1
4. @Wide0ut Prior Design FRP WIDEBODY Audi S7 Sportback
5. @fat.jin M3 F80 CS (📷 @woyshnis.media )
6. @WhyNotHoss Ferrari F12 Berlinetta (📷 @natepenickphotography )
7. @SupraWide.MK5 WIDEBODY Toyota Supra 3.0T (📷 @deborja )
8. @Cayman_Vilicich / @Fast991gt3 Porsche 991.1 GT3 (📷 @relivinap
9. @Noopl8_M8 BMW M8 F92 Coupe Competition (📷 @guywithacamera415 / @persbecktive )
10. @xiaolaoban_pi Track Focused Subaru BRZ
11. @Vinn_Winn R8 MK2 V10 RWS
12. @yrm976_ PSM Dynamic WIDEBODY M2 F87N Competition